Tuesday, December 6, 2022

My First Gay Blow Job



I remember my first real blow job by another man. It was like nothing I ever experienced before or even imagined possible. 
 
He was sitting on a toilet in a men's room inside a gay movie theater club in LA. I was totally drunk and stoned when I entered the mens room stall and stood in front of him. He was staring like a wild hungry animal at my bulging crotch. Without a thought I pulled the drawstring on my cotton yoga pants and they dropped to my ankles. My COCK popped up and he devoured it and went wild, holding and squeezing my balls and pulling my whole body into him while the finger of his other hand slide across my ass cheek and into my ass. He began to gently massage my prostate in sync with his COCK SUCKING. I grabbed his head for balance while my back naturally arched and my whole body lifted up onto my toes.  
 
It was a wild few minutes and when I shot my load it was with a force beyond anything I imagined possible and I felt like my whole body lifted off the ground as a bolt of erotic energy shot through all dimensions of my being. Up to that moment, that was the most powerful, profound and rewarding experience of my life. Every award, every scholarship, every achievement paled in comparison. I was so blown away and in awe and filled with gratitude to him and to GOD that I cried tears of joy as I automatically dropped to my knees and whispered "Oh my God, thank you, thank you, thank you"  
 
I took hold of his throbbing COCK that was covered in CUM and precum that had built up from his multiple orgasms from sucking scores of COCKS that day in that stall. Without a thought I devoured his COCK like a hungry animal just like he did to me. It tasted sour and salty and strangely gross and delicious at the same time. It was like the grossness of it turned me on in a strange metaphysical esoteric way. And I loved sucking his COCK. I was so turned on as he got bigger and harder in my mouth and his throbbing shaft slide down my tongue and pushed through my glottal opening and down throat...and back up again.  
 
When he shot his hot load I drank it with wild abandon...swallowing and gagging on his load as it clung to the insides of my mouth and throat. When he finished I sucked him for a few more minutes until he tapped me on the shoulder and whispered...thank you... I looked up into his eyes and we had a brief existential "seeing" of each other. And then I pulled up pants and left. There was a line of men waiting for head and as I walked past them I felt their eyes looking at me like I was a piece of meat and they were wild ravenous animals.  
 
I got instantly hard again and they really took notice focusing on my bulge in front and my ass behind. I loved that feeling. I wanted them to pounce on me and fuck all my holes and fill me with loads of CUM. My head was spinning and I ended in the alley out behind the movie club. There was an old torn CUM covered mattress on the ground behind the theater and some hunks in the shadows taking drugs and having sex.  
 
I started to feel sick and dropped to my knees and started to gag, cough and throw up CUM. After several minutes I caught my breath. I was able to swallow a big glob of CUM from the back of my throat and was able to swallow and breath again...gasping and panting for more air. I felt sick to my stomach still but now it was also churning with something else...a strange hunger for more CUM. Yes, I wanted more...I wanted the gross taste, I wanted the gagging, I wanted the trouble swallowing and breathing...I loved drowning in another man's CUM... I even licked my lips and wiped some CUM off my face and licked it off my fingers. I gagged a little and shivered with erotic energy and smiled. I heard laughter from the shadows and felt shame...which strangely turned me on even more.  
 
Then a voice drifted out saying..."Welcome to the club, brother". I smiled and knew I was no longer the same person I was just a few hours ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment