Saturday, March 30, 2024

69 is Sacred and Holy for Me

 

The first time I saw a picture of two men sucking each other off was also the first time I experienced the hunger for COCK. 

COCK hunger is a particular state of being where every fiber of your being aches for COCK. 

I was thirteen years old and I felt embarrassed and ashamed. In the COCK hunger state my embarrassment and shame strangely heightened and deepened my erotically electrified state of being. 

I masturbated to that image and others that night and every night for weeks.
It was so much more than a a physical high.
It was erotically transcendent.
The hunger for COCK was not just a physical hunger;
it was a hunger of the heart and soul as well.
And even the spirit,
for COCK became my GOD.
I would do anything for COCK. 

Over the years my COCK hunger has grown by leaps and bounds. COCK is truly my GOD. Every time I see a COCK I want to get down on my knees and take Holy Communion and drink its SACRED SEED.


The highest states of COCK hunger I experience are when two COCKS become one. The famous 69 position. Two hot studs sucking each other off. 

I experience a profound state of erotic bliss when we CUM at the same time.
We become one...we shoot our loads into each other all at once.
Imagine our energetic beingness shooting into each other
and having it shot back into us.
As we squirt into each other
we are simultaneously drinking of the other
and drinking of our selves. 

My CUM is your CUM and your CUM is my CUM, and we CUM into each other.
Our SEEDS OF CREATION swim within and between us,
We are connected to the SOURCE OF CREATION.
We are drinking ITS essence.
When we experience this in a deep way
it beCUMes
Sacred
Holy
And
Cosmically ORGASMIC!


No comments:

Post a Comment