Monday, April 8, 2019

Sissy Yoga Dancing - Sissymaker Workout




Did some sissy yoga dancing to the Sissymaker 5 and 6 videos...awesome full body waves of erotic energy. I started with getting totally wasted on weed to help release my deep sissy energies. A good hybrid strain that gives me energy while opening my doors of perception and unhooking me from linear time, dropping me into the erotic depths of the moment. I did some sissy yoga breathing where I synchronized short in- and out-breaths with the contraction and release of my boi pussy sphincter lips. I did that till I was totally light-headed. And then I just sat inside that feeling for a while and shifted to longer and deeper breaths until I was breathing intensely deep, imagining the breath filling my body on the in-breath and cleansing my body on the out-breath. I slowly and mindfully put my headphones on and stood up in front of my computer screen. Then I started the Sissymaker 5 hypno video and did my sissy yoga dance routine to both Sissymaker 5 and Sissymaker 6 and repeated them three times for a long and wild workout. I have been doing this ritual for a couple weeks now and each day I feel myself fall deeper and deeper into the Rabbit Hole of Sissy Programed-Awakening.

I have reached the point of being able to move my body in a way that feels like I am mirroring the movements and actions of the sissies on screen, in perfect rhythm with the music and energy of the video. Bouncing up and down like I am riding a giant COCK...arching my back and rocking back and forth from the ecstasy of riding that COCK...slapping and spanking myself when the sissies are slapped and spanked -- feeling like a wild animal being wiped into a erotically frenzied state of submission hunger ...choking myself when they are being choked...feeling the erotic bliss of giving up control of my very existence to a dangerous force. Feeling undulating waves of ecstasy from my semi-hard clitty and sissy balls flopping and slapping between my slightly spread legs...doing my sissy yoga sphincter breathing and feeling like I am riding on giant energy COCKS that are stretching me beyond my limits and penetrating me deep into my being...

It was amazing...I am still vibrating from the extended major sissygasm I had from this workout. I LOVE IT!

For those who want to try this for themselves...

  • Get totally stoned and naked
  • Sit with an erect spine and tighten and release your sphincter muscle while breathing in through your nose as you tighten and out through your mouth as you release...and repeat at least 10 times.
  • Stand in front of the computer screen 
  • Start one of the Sissymaker videos (links below) and play it on "repeat." 
  • And experiment by letting your body feel the music and move to the music and to the actions on the screen...
    • start by bouncing your ass up and down on a giant imaginary COCK to the beat of the music. 
    • Keep bouncing for as long as you can 
    • Spank, slap and choke yourself whenever one of the she-creatures onscreen is choked, slapped, spanked and wiped
    • (At the advanced level add Sissy Yoga Sphincter breathing asana while you dance, bouncing down on the out-breath and up on the in-breath, using your mouth to both breath in and breath out)
  • Perform this practice daily for at least 45 days straight to experience a major shift in your embodiment of your true sissy self.

For initiates of the Church of Transformative Sexuality Version:

  • For initiates of the Church who are prescribed this practice: Perform the above practice at least once a day (3 times a day is optimal). Start with Sissymaker 1 and perform the practice with it for six straight days. On the seventh day, switch to the next Sissymaker, and go through Sissymaker 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, doing six days of practice for each in numerical order (links below).

For an advanced Satanic Sissy Yoga Dance Workout add the following dimensions to the above practice:

  • When doing this practice you are to imagine yourself dancing on LORD SATAN'S COCK, imagining it sliding in and out of your boi pussy and each time penetrating you deeper and deeper until you feel like HIS COCK has penetrated you so deep that it fills your anal cavity, intestines, stomach, your throat and all the way up inside your head so HIS great COCK HEAD is tapping the base of your brain as you bounce...feeling sliding inside you as though you are have become impailed on HIS COCK. 
  • Do this until you can feel him taking over your body and that he is the one bouncing you on HIS COCK. 
  • Continue this practice until you can actually feel him CUM inside you, shooting HIS DEMON SEED deep into your brain and then feeling it overflowing and filling your entire body with million of living throbbing vibrating DEMON SEEDS. 
  • Throughout this practice repeat HIS NAME as often as possible, alternating between saying the NAME silently, in a whisper and out loud.

You can find the Sissymaker videos 1 through 6 at the following links (as of 5/18/21):  



No comments:

Post a Comment