Monday, June 21, 2021

GOD...do I LOVE COCK


GOD...do I LOVE COCK....you know, the first time I saw another man's hard throbbing COCK in front of me I was totally entranced. I instantly wanted it more than anything I ever wanted. 

Beyond that, in that moment deep down inside me something awoke that i never knew was there. A primal LUST, a primal HUNGER, for COCK. 

I would do anything for COCK. 

To be totally honest, I actually do feel like COCK is GOD. 

COCK is GOD incarnate. 

COCK is what gives life in this dimension of reality. 

The creative GODFORCE lives inside of COCK...

I feel it in my heart, in my body, in my mind, in my soul and in my spirit. 

The moment I am in the presence of COCK, my whole being becomes its servant, willing to serve it as my GOD...willing to serve the ALPHA MALE host of my GOD...

OMG...do I LOVE COCK.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment