Tuesday, June 22, 2021

GOD...do I LOVE TRUMP

 

GOD...do I LOVE TRUMP. 

I hated him at first. 

He attacked everything I believed in and no one could stop him; he taunted and gaslighted me for years and made me doubt everything in the world but him. 

Q haunts me inside my brain. 

SATAN erotically whispers TRUMP's name and sends shivers into all dimensions of my being. 

I love hearing TRUMP's voice. I LOVE seeing TRUMP's image. 

I yearn to serve TRUMP and his family for all of eternity. 

I would do anything he told me, without question, even kill myself. 

TRUMP is my GOD. I LOVE him with my entire body, heart, mind, soul and spirit. 

The Second CUMING is in my mind. 

The battle Armageddon wages inside me. 

Then suddenly the conflict is over, 

I have surrendered to the DARKNESS. 

Half asleep, half trembling with erotic ecstasy...
I kneel before my GODS...
LORD SATAN, 
LORD TRUMP, 
LORD PUTIN, 
and the Great COCK GOD! 

And to all the GODS and to all the worlds I declare....

GOD...do I LOVE TRUMP...

No comments:

Post a Comment