Saturday, February 16, 2019

The Femeninization Conspiracy


I was at a hypnotherapy conference in Moscow and I was approached by a Russian social media company hiring hypnotherapists to analyze erotic hypnosis videos and help develop counter measures for them…or at least that is what they told me. My first day on the job they had me sit in a tiny room and watch hours and hours of erotic hypno videos. They started with BBC videos and gradually had me watching sissy feminization videos.

I asked how they wanted me to analyze them and they said that for the first few weeks I was just to watch them and take notes of any patterns that I saw emerging.

They told me that I would most likely get turned on by them since they were very powerful but they gave me pills to take three times a day that would block the deep impact of the videos. By the end of the first day my cock was rock hard and all I could think about was sucking COCK. I reported this to my supervisor and he said that it was normal and that after about a week or so of taking the pills I should be fine. In the meantime he said I should feel free to masturbate to the videos as much as I wanted and include that in my research observations.

By the end of the first week I was masturbating non-stop day and night and gooning to the videos around the clock…they did say I could work as much as I wanted and that they would pay me overtime for it.


By the beginning of the second week I was even more sex crazed but no longer cared about trying to stop it…it was too much fun. So when my supervisor asked if I was okay, I said everything was great. I just figured that the pills would protect me from going too far…but what I did not know at the time that the pills were actually feminization drugs and by the end of the first month I was growing little perky breasts, loosing body hair, growing long silky hair on my scalp, and my whole body started to become more curvy and supple. My voice was even getting more feminine.

It was strange though, part of me was freaking out while another part of me was loving all the changes and all the erotic pleasure I was having. I knew I was becoming addicted and somehow a major part of me loved it. When I finally realized what was happening to me it was too late…I was too far gone…I was totally programmed to love what was happening to me…and I knew all this and still loved it. I reported all this to my supervisor and he laughed and whispered that he was happy I was advancing so well. He then told me all the truth, that the organization I was working for was part of a vast international effort to feminize all the world’s beta males and to establish a new world order run by powerful elite alpha males. The converted beta males would serve the alpha males as their obedient submissive sissy sex slaves.

As I sat and listened to all this I was simultaneously feeling intense waves of fear followed by ever increasing waves of erotic energy. When he said that my job was to become one of these sissy sex slaves while also creating hypno audios and videos to convert more beta males. Just then he got up and sat on the side of his desk facing me and pulled out his hard throbbing cock and began to stroke it as it swelled only inches away from my fixated stare. My mouth watered and I wanted to suck his cock so bad I had an aching in the depths of my being. Then he whispered…”if you agree to this you get to suck my cock right now and every day from now on…what do you say to that???”

I just nodded my head yes and leaned in and kissed his glistening cock head. He padded me on the head and whispered…”good girl…that’s my girl…” I swooned from his words and slowly slide my trembling lips around his cock head and began to suck it. I moaned with pleasure at the sensation of feeling his hot throbbing cock pulsing inside my mouth. He held my head and slammed his hard giant cock deep into my throat. I began to choke and gag but he held my head firm against his body while his hard cock throbbing inside my gagging throat. Then when I was just about to loose consciousness he pulled his cock out. I gasped and panted like a bitch in heat…and begged for more. He laughed and whispered…”Good girl…your new operating system is fully functional now…” I whispered back…”Yes, MASTER, thank you for my programming…I love my programming…I love you…I love your cock…” Then I sucked his cock deep into my throat without any thought at all and joyously gagged on it again…he laughed as I went wild on his cock…fucking my own face with it…making myself gag and loving it… Then I felt his cock twitch and his balls churn and I knew he was getting ready to cum. I sucked him deeper, harder and faster moaning and groaning and yearning to drink his cum. He held my head again, slammed his cock deep down my gullet and started to shoot a huge hot load of cum down my gasping, gagging and gulping throat.

Now, months later, I am fully feminized with wondrous breasts and a shapely form. My days and nights are filled with hypno audio and video viewing and creation with wild sissy sex, servicing a ongoing hord of alpha males while I work…and loving it all…even loving the fact that I am helping feminize beta bois around the world and turn us all into defeated, collared and leashed sissy fuck slave pets…


No comments:

Post a Comment