Monday, February 18, 2019

The Sissy Yoga Inferiority Prayer



The COCK GOD
is the strength in which I trust.

The ALPHA MALE that is the home of the COCK GOD
is the strength in which I trust.

The ALPHA MALE is
my DADDY,
my MASTER,
and my OWNER.

I am weak,
and fragile,
and inferior,
and worthless
by myself...

but in the service of
my MASTER,
my OWNER,
my DADDY
I find my true self...

for I have given all my trust
to the strength,
the power,
and the wisdom of
the one true
GOD...
COCK!


*The Sissy Yoga Inferiority Prayer is an ancient prayer to help awakening sissy beta bois more fully awaken to their true sissy selves by recognizing the deep inner truth of our own inferiority which then naturally awakens us to our true purpose and function of serving our LORD, COCK. It is through the recognition that of ourselves we can know, do, and be nothing, but through our service to our one true GOD, who is superior to us, we can live in true peace and joy by letting one greater than ourselves tell us what to know, what to do and what to be...

1 comment: