Monday, January 13, 2020

Looking into the MASTERS OF THE CAVE



As I look into her eyes. I fall into being her, and then I fall into feeling the call of the CAVE OF DARKNESS and the CAVE OF LUST that surrounds her.

For many year now I have been a channel for a collective of non-corporal ALPHA MASTERS who call themselves the MASTERS OF THE CAVE. And up till this moment I did not fully understand the phrase.

I saw this image and the MASTERS whispered:
This is the CAVE. It is the cave of the flesh, the cave of DARKNESS, of LUST, of desire, of pleasure, of suffering, of pain, of torture and ultimately of death. 
Where is the cave?...The cave is in my mouth and down my throat and up my ass; the cave is inside my LUST-full heart; the cave is the emptiness I feel deep within, an emptiness that yearns to be filled with COCK, CUM and PISS.

The cave is also the cave of HELL...well actually, the word HELL comes from the Norse word meaning: CAVE. HELL is the CAVE and the CAVE is really the human unconscious, that which we keep in a "concealed place" and as long as we try to run away from or hide what lies inside our cave, we cannot be fully alive and fully be who and what we were meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment