Wednesday, January 15, 2020

My Satanic Sacred Sissy Whore Ordination



When I completed my Satanic Sacred Sissy Whore training I was a fully feminized COCK-crazed sissy whore. At my graduation ceremony I was ordained by three ALPHA MASTERS who each fucked both of my holes six times while everyone chanted in Latin to call in the spirit of LORD SATAN to possess the three ALPHA MASTERS and their COCKS. I swear there was a moment when I felt like SATAN entered all our bodies and we became one synchronized fucking and sucking orgasming organism.

It lasted for hours and finally at the end, I was on my knees having my mouth and throat pussy being fucked by the head ALPHA MASTER PRIEST. He was pumping his giant CUM spurting COCK into and out of my oral COCKSOCKET as I was erotically gagging, gasping for air and drowning in CUM and spit while my whole body was vibrating with orgasming erotic energy.

I was in a deeply profound erotic altered state in which I felt SATAN's presence entering my own being through the ALPHA's COCK AND CUM. I felt HIM fill my whole body and take control of it.

Then I felt HIM entering my mind and my head was filled with dark erotic orgasm-inducing visions of myself being violently used, abused, fucked, raped, pissed and spit on, humiliated, degraded, debased, slapped, spanked, whipped, choked, beaten, tortured, maimed and killed.

As my whole being majorly orgasmed from the dark visions I felt LORD SATAN enter my heart and fill it with HIS ETERNAL LUST.

My orgasm got even more intense and I felt SATAN's presence fill all dimensions of my being and then expand beyond it into my aura and psychic field. I found myself in the witness state above my orgasming body and feeling the erotic energy waves from it radiating into my psychic field and filling it up and transporting my soul into an ocean of erotic bliss that felt like it was inside SATAN's very being. I was overflowing with erotic bliss and overwhelmed with a desire to eternally submit and surrender my whole being to SATAN. Then my whole body convulsed and spasmed from the most intense orgasm of my life, so intense it felt like something beyond this world of form. This other-worldly orgasm lasted for exactly 18 minutes (as timed by my trainers) and then my whole body collapsed to the floor.

My body felt totally weak and totally drained of all energy and in my inner being I was floating in gentle pool of erotic bliss.

And from that day forth my LORD SATAN has been with me, along with a HOST of LUST DEMONS.

I learned that he is omni-present and can be inside any one of us and all of us all at the same time. While there are billions of LUST DEMONS in the lower worlds and haunting this world of form, SATAN is one all-powerful being that can transcend the illusion of separateness inside all of us in this world of form and the lower worlds of DARKNESS. HE is the GOD of all worlds and dimensions inside this simulation our collective self is using to help itself evolve. HE is the true way, the true path, the true light...for there can be no light with the DARKNESS that is HIS gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment