Tuesday, January 14, 2020

The Strange Attraction of a Possessed Christian Girl




I am a sissy beta boi who LOVES COCK...but I am also in love with possessed Christian girls. I have had relationships with several of them and I always feel a kind of love I have not experienced in any other relationship. When I am with my possessed girl I simultaneously love her as I would a spouse, a lover, a friend, a sister, a child, a parent, a slave, an owner, a princess, a queen and a GODDESS. It feels like we have known each other for many lives in many roles. Most of them were paranoid schizophrenic with brilliant philosophical multi-personality minds with a sweet, shy, kind and little girl main persona and periodic visits from darker, angrier and more fearful personalities. They were all lost in an endless guilt and anger storm of perceived sins by themselves and others accumulated in their memory over time. They are haunted by DEMONS and SATAN and sometimes it feels like they are possessed by them. Just being around them turns me on. I love every one of their personalities...they all turn me on in the depths of my being.

I want them to own me, to use me, to abuse me, to torture me, to take out their anger and rage on me, I want to bow and kneel before them in public for all to see. I want to be their pet collared and leashed. I want to play in the mud with them and go crazy insane with them...OMG...OMFG...I just love a possessed Christian Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment