Friday, May 29, 2020

COVID Sissy Pet Slave Awakening


undefined

I was a volunteer shopper for people stuck in isolation during the COVID pandemic. One of the people I was helping was a 65 year old ALPHA MALE who seemed very sweet and for weeks we had wonderful and deep conversations when I made his deliveries. He was a big stoner and we got stoned every time. After the first few times he started asking for my help with various things in and around the house. He was very particular and everything I helped him with had a specific way of handling it. I was very happy to help and without realizing it found myself getting really into follow his directions. One day he came to the door in full dom gear and his giant ALPHA COCK was fully exposed and hard as a rock. I gasped and found myself transfixed and turned on by it. He noticed the growing bulge in my pants and smiled as he offered me my own joint as always. At first he just acted normal and I tried not to look at his COCK...but my eyes kept darting back to it no matter how hard I tried not to.

I asked if there was anything I could do for him...like I always did. This time as I said the words they felt different to me. There was an erotic submissive energy emanating in and through me and through the words. He looked deep into my eyes and smiles and began to stroke his massive COCK. Then he asked in a whisper: "Do you enjoy serving me?" Without a thought my head nodded yes as my head lowered in submission and my eyes transfixed on his stroking COCK. He whispered again: "Good...you are such a good girl..." An erotic chill went up my spine as he said those words and the buried sissy beta male in me suddenly awoke.

I instantly dropped to my knees dangled my hands in front of myself like a begging dog as I looked up into his eyes and panted like a dog in heat. I had no idea where that all come from and then I realized all those times I helped him tie his shoes he was treating me like a pet, patting my head and praising me he was preparing me for this moment. And then I realized that all of it, every time I helped him with something we would give me a set of instructions to follow and then praise me deeply and profusely whenever I did it successfully. When I hadn't done it to his satisfaction he was very quiet and reserved and distant. I began to crave his praise and approval...and now, in this moment, it all made sense, what he had done to...and I was happy he had done it...

He smiled and pulled out a pink collar and leash and put it around my neck. He had me strip naked and then put on pink panties, nylon stockings and elbow high feminine gloves. He gave me a matching COVID face mask to wear all the time unless I was sucking HIS COCK.

And that was it, I was gone in an instant...or should I say my old false self was gone in an instant...for now I know that this is my true path...to be my MASTERS slave pet whore...that is who and what I am and have been and will forever be...and I could not be happier...


Is time for you to become a COVID Sissy Pet Slave?

No comments:

Post a Comment