Sunday, May 3, 2020

The Seduction of a Sissy Virgin



That first moment when an ALPHA MALE looks at us like we are a sexual object is so profoundly intoxicating it is hard to put into words but these words and images above come a little close...but still not even touching it.

I remember my first time. I was in a new age bookstore and this guy stood next to me as I was looking at a book. I felt his presence in a strangely palpable way and looked up and into his eyes. His eyes were penetrating and I felt this hunger in his being directed at and into me. Then he eyed my body up and down making sure to linger wantonly at my crotch and ass. I stood there frozen, paralyzed by a strange mix of fear and erotic attraction. My sissy clitty, balls and ass tingled with erotic energy as he starred at them and my whole body trembled with that same mix of erotic attraction and fear. Then he looked back up into my eyes and whispered: "You're beautiful...did anyone ever tell you that?" I blushed and nodded my head no, totally unable to speak. He moved his hand to his crotch and rubbed it. I looked down at it and gasped at the bulging outline of his huge hard throbbing COCK under his thin tight pants. I could even see some of its large pulsing veins through the material of his pants as that glorious beast ran down his pants leg. It had to be over a foot long.

My own clitty got rock hard and my balls churned with erotic energy. He softly laughed and woke me out of my trance as I realized I had been staring at his bulge with my mouth wide open. He gently took my hand and whispered: "You look a little flush...here let me help you...follow me..." And then he led me through the store holding my hand...I felt like I was a child being lead by a parent, a loved one being lead by their lover and like a slave being led by their MASTER...all at the same time. It was the strangest feeling I ever had. I felt totally safe and totally unsafe all at once. He was right, my whole body was flush with supercharged erotic energy mixed with a flight response from my nervous system. As he led me through the store people looked up at us like we were a gay couple, some approving and some disapproving, and it made me feel even more flush, weak and stimulated all at once. He led me into the bathroom and closed the door behind us and locked it. I stood there paralyzed as he dropped to his knees in front of my and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and slowly pulled them down while he stared at my bulging crotch.

My clitty and balls popped out and i gasped as he devoured my clitty and grabbed my balls and massaged them in a way that sent waves of erotic energy all through my body as he deep throated my entire clitty. Waves of erotic energy caused my back arch back and my hips to thrust forward. I automatically held onto his head to keep balance as the erotic energy rippled through every cell of my being. He began to suck me hard and deep and fast and I thrusted my hips back and forth with him and was panting like a wild animal in heat. As we kept going his other hand slide up and down my ass crack sending chills up and down my spine. Then he gently slide one finger inside my asshole until it pressed against my prostate, which then sent exponentially more powerful erotic waves through my whole being that was so amazing I felt like I was being lifted off the ground...literally body arched upward onto my toes and I felt like really was leaving the ground.

And then I shot my load deep down his sucking throat in the most powerful orgasm I ever had. And then at the peak of my ejaculation he slide a second finger up my ass and into my prostate, which caused me to ejaculate again. And again, at the peak of that second spurting he slide a third finger, which caused me to spurt again. Then my whole body started to spasm with orgasmic waves and he kept sucking and finger fucking me while I had an extended dry orgasm that totally shattered me with erotic pleasure. Eventually my whole body went weak and limp and I just stood there trembling, lightheaded and dizzy and he gently sucked and fingered me into a gentle ocean of erotic joy.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. He quickly pulled his fingers out of my ass and stopped sucking on my now semi-hard clitty and called out that we would be right out. I was so weak that he pulled my pants up for me and held me in his arms as he led me out of the bathroom. He smiled at the guy waiting and told him I wasn't well and he was taking care of me. He helped out of the store and took me home with him and proceeded to take my sissy virginity and turn me into his sissy slave pet whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment