Sunday, May 31, 2020

The Call to Become a Slutty Sissy Whore




In my youth I had a friend in school who lived the life of a sissy whore everyday. After school he would go to the mall, dress as a girl and suck and fuck guys in the mens room for money. He was a total stoner and into psychedelics and used the money to feed his drug habit and to pay for the girly clothes who loved to wear. And he just loved COCK.

One time one of his johns beat him up pretty bad. Instead of going home he came to my house and I helped clean him up. He slept over that night and cried in my arms. When I asked why he was crying he said because he was so ashamed, ashamed that he enjoyed being beaten up and abused. He said it made him feel so alive and turned on. I tried to console him the best I could but couldn't really understand.

In the morning he wanted to thank me for everything and hugged me. I suddenly got turned on when his bulging crotch rubbed against my crotch, which in turn began to bulge and throb as well. For a long moment we held each other and rubbed our bulging crotches together. It was the most erotic experience I ever had and my whole being vibrated with erotic energy. He began to gently kiss my neck and caress my ass and I swooned and softly moaned.

In an instant we were passionately kissing and caressing each other out of our clothes. We sucked and fucked each other all day, missing school and getting totally wasted on weed and shrooms. That was the first time in my life I was happy that both my parents worked all the time and were never home.

He started "sleeping" over all the time and eventually I got into being a sissy whore too and we would go together to the mall and get get totally wasted and fuck and suck our brains out day and night with each other and with a steady stream of strangers. Eventually we both dropped out of school and lived on the streets as sissy whores...and felt so happy having found our true purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment