Monday, November 16, 2020

Initiation of a Gay Movie Star Slave Boi


I was house sitting for a movie star who was secretly gay. His entourage were all gorgeous gay hunks. He asked me to house sit for him while he was overseas shooting a movie. I said sure. Every morning I would swim naked in the pool and one day one of the guys from his entourage showed up. He asked if he could join me and I said sure. He stripped down and his giant hard throbbing COCK sprung to attention as he stepped into the pool at the shallow end. I was transfixed on his COCK for a long moment before he was fully in the water. He caught me gawking at his COCK and smiled. I blushed and sheepishly looked away and tried to hide my erection. 

We had hung out before and knew each other well and had many deep conversations in the past. So he swam up to me and started a conversation about the nature of eros and love as he slowly circled around me. Then he came up behind me and held me and spooned me. With one hand he held me around my waist and began to stroke my COCK with his other hand. At the same time he slide his massive COCK HEAD between my ass crack and rubbed my anus and gently began to press open my asshole. I gasped and shuddered and tried to swim away but he had me totally pinned. He nibbled on my ear and whispered: "It's okay. Don't be afraid. Everyone but you knows it's who you really are. Let me help you find your true self...let go...let me inside you..." 

With that he slide his entire COCK HEAD inside my boi pussy and I gasped and trembled with a strangely pleasurable pain. I kept whispering Oh God, Oh God, Oh God... as he slide his massive COCK further and further inside me under the water. Then he was fully inside me and held it there while he whispered: "Feel me deep inside you. It feels so good to have someone else inside you doesn't it." All I could do was whimper and nod my head yes. Before I knew it he was fucking slow and deep as we treaded water and floated in a circle. 

The other guys in the entourage came out of hiding, all of them naked with giant hard ons. They climbed in the pool and joined in. We had an orgy all day and all night. It was amazing. By the time the movie star came home I was all broken in for him and became a member of his entourage...which was actually his harem of slave boys. 

The night he came home he took me into his room and fucked me all night long. After that it was non-stop orgies at his homes in LA, New York and London, in his studio trailers and on location around the world.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment