Friday, April 16, 2021

A Covid Sissy Conversion Story


I was backpacking through Europe when Covid hit and I met this wonderful German couple who took me in. He said he was a doctor and he gave me all sorts of free medicine, pills and shots to keep me strong and healthy through the pandemic. She was a hypnotherapist and she gave me free stress reduction hypnotherapy every day as well, saying that it was important to manage stress during these challenging times. By the time I realized they were giving me feminization drugs and hypnotizing me to be their sissy slave whore it was too late...once I knew what was happening I not only didn't care, but I loved it and wanted more. Now a year later I am their fully feminized sissy slave whore and I am so excited now that the isolation period is much less severe and I get to service all their friends and family as well. I love my new MASTERS and have never been happier or more fulfilled.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment