Sunday, April 11, 2021

The First Taste of COCK is Never the Last


Once I tasted COCK I was hooked for life. There really is nothing like it. I was 13 and forced to suck the COCK of my bully. I gagged and choked on it and threw up afterward but that night I jerked off to the memory all night long. From that moment on all I could think about was COCK. Before this moment I avoided my bully whenever I could, but the next day I went out of my way to find him. As always he shoved my books out of my hands and I got down on my knees instantly to pick them up but this time I stayed down there extra long gazing at his crotch. I looked up into his eyes and he knew I was now his slave. From that day on, every day, I serviced his COCK with my mouth and ass while he physically and verbally abused me...and I loved every second of it.

 

1 comment:

  1. OMG !! YES !! YES !!!! Oohhhh YES !! And I doooo sooo LOVE..!! UUmmm...

    ReplyDelete