Friday, April 30, 2021

Remembering my First COCK Crush


I remember my very first COCK crush. It happened when I was in junior high and my bully pulled out his giant COCK in class when the teacher was out of the room. He jerked off at the teachers desk and acted like he was gonna shoot his CUM all over it but then we heard the teacher approach so he pulled it back into his pants and sat down. But it was too late for me. 

The sight of his hard throbbing giant COCK penetrated my entire being and I became obsessed with it. I dreamed about it and jerked off to the image of it that was burned into my mind. Before this I would always try to avoid running into him because I knew he would abuse me. After this experience I went out of my way to be near him. Now every mean word, every punch to my stomach, turned me on. 

I started to follow him into the boys room and he caught me staring at his COCK while he pissed. He called me a sissy faggot and beat me up pretty good. While he beat me his COCK was still hanging out of his fly and with every punch it grew bigger and harder. Finally he stopped hitting me and stood there, above me as I knelt on the sticky floor before him, panting and staring at me. Before I knew it he was violently face fucking me, slamming that giant COCK of his down my gagging throat. After several wild minutes he held the back of my head and slammed his COCK deep all the way down my throat and shot a giant hot load of CUM straight down my gasping gagging gullet. The load was so huge I struggled to swallow it all while his giant COCK was still deeply embedded in me. For a moment I couldn't breath and then he pulled out and I gasped for air and swallowed down as much as I could. He laughed and said he owned me know and that I was now his sissy faggot CUM dumpster slave. I smiled and said...yes MASTER. 

From that day forth I was indeed his CUM dumpster, taking several loads of his every day down my throat and up my ass, all through junior high and high school.

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh MY >..YES !!!!! as it WAS.... and Continuing.... OMG !! OOhh Sooo DELICIOUS... How I So LOVE !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My !!!! sooo LOVELY..!! UUUmmm YES !!! You have been sooooo BLESSED...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My !!! OMG !! Soo WONDERFUL and sooo BEAUTIFUL....

    You have been soo TRULY BLESSED

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOhhh Sooooo BLESSED !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG !!! YES !!!! OMG !! I soooo REMEMBER..... !! I amd soooooo BLESSED..!! OMG !! Soooo DELICIOUS... Sooo DELIGHTFUL..... Teddi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My We are sooooo BLESSED !!!!!!!! I LOVE..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG !!! YES !! Youi are sooooooooo BLESSED..!!

    ReplyDelete