Tuesday, April 6, 2021

The First Time I Made a COCK CUM in my Mouth


I will never forget the first time I made a COCK CUM in my mouth. It is hard to describe the feelings because there was so many of them all at once....feeling both a sense of power of the COCK and at the same time feeling at its mercy; a deep yearning to receive its SEED and a deep fear that it would change me forever...and a deep excitement that it would change me forever...and so much more...and then that moment when it erupted deep down my gagging gullet was truly transcendent. It felt like the CUM was alive and had a life force. I could feel the tiny little sperm cells trying to attach to my throat and impregnate me. OMG...the most amazing feeling. And at the same time being overwhelmed by their attaching to me as it made it hard to swallow and breath. A living force was inside me now and taking me to the very edge of life and death for a brief wild erotic ecstatic moment. And then as I swallowed more and more of them, feeling them in my belly, I swear like I was truly being impregnated and I could feel their beingness penetrating me to the depths of my very being and transforming me into a woman. After that I became a CUM addict and have been one ever since.

 

1 comment:

  1. OMG ,,, OOhh YES !!!! My BEAUTIFUL Experience EXACTLY......OOhh sooo TRULY BEAUTIFUL...A TASTE of HEAVEN for sure.....OMG !! So DELICIOUS !! and My LOVE made it happen... OOhh I doo sooo LOVE !!!!!!!!!! MORE !!

    ReplyDelete