Saturday, February 15, 2020

COCK SABBATH



Q: How does a Sacred Sissy Whore like to take cock?

A: I LOVE taking COCK any way I can...deep in my ass pussy or deep down my throat pussy or both at the same time. Nothing like being the raw meat on a ALPHA COCK spit roast.

Q: What do you love about it all?

A: I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT COCK! I LOVE COCK WITH ALL MY HEART, BODY AND SOUL.

Q: How often do you get to play?

I am blessed to serve several LUST DEMON COCKS every day and one day a week I have my COCK SABBATH, where I get to serve as many real ALPHA COCKS as I can. I admit, sometime my COCK SABBATH lasts for more than 24 hours. I call these my special extended COCK SABBATHS. This happens when a COCK I am serving wants me to continue serving it. As a Sacred Sissy Whore I cannot resist the desires or commands of the Great COCK GOD.





No comments:

Post a Comment