Sunday, February 9, 2020

Initiation into the MAGA NEW WORLD ORDER




I went to an anti-TRUMP protest after he was acquitted by the Senate and got into a heated argument with a TRUMP supporter. On my way home I kept feeling like I was being followed but could not see anyone actually following me.

When I opened the door to my apartment someone from behind grabbed me, covered my mouth, lifted me up like a tiny rag doll and carried me inside. I was filled with fear and terror and strangely, there was an erotic undertow in those feelings. It was dark. I heard the door close behind us and another men walked around closing the blinds while another man pulled down my pants and gave me a shot of some kind, then the one carrying me brought me into the bedroom as he whispered in my ear: "Nice place Libtard, remember me?" A chill went up and down my spin when I realized in was the TRUMP supporter who argued with me at the protest. I nodded my head yes. He continued: "Good, so I thought we would continue our debate in a more intimate fashion..." He laughed and I heard two other men laughing in the room as well. He put me down on the bed and I started to feel funny and realized whatever the shot was they gave me was making me very high. As the room began to spin he whispered that he was going to remove his hand from my mouth and if I tried to scream or call out for help in any way they would kill me.

I felt a cold steel blade against my neck and trembled with a deep primal fear I had never felt before. As that primal fear washed over me I felt a powerful submissive subservient state of being come over me. They turned on the lights and I gasped at the sight of their three giant MAGA COCKS in front of me. They were stroking their giant shafts. There was a fourth guy in the room setting up a tripod with four smart phones pointed at me. The main guy who I argued with at the protest said that it was time for me to be awakened to the truth and accept my proper place in society. He called me a Libtard sissy faggot boi and said that I was about to learn what my proper place is and that by the end I would be serving MAGA COCK and worshiping LORD TRUMP as my GOD. He added that all this would be live streamed with the world, including being sent to all my family and friends, pointing out that one of the smartphones pointing at me was my own phone that they had already hacked.

Another whole level of fear and terror washed through me and I felt totally helpless and lost. Then the protest guy commanded me to open my mouth like a good sissy faggot whore and suck his COCK like I love it and said that if I did not suck him off with passion he could believe that he would kill me. And GOD help me I sucked that giant COCK like my life depended on it...because it did. I actually started to enjoy it more and more and by the end I totally loved having that giant COCK shooting a giant load of hot CUM deep down my gulping gagging gullet. When he pulled his COCK out. I gasped and panted like a bitch in heat and they all laughed. The main guy asked if I enjoyed sucking his MAGA COCK while he held his COCK and his knife in front me. I nodded my head yes. He whispered: "You want more MAGA COCK don't you Libtard? I nodded yes both out of fear and out of a growing hidden LUST.

The other two took turns face fucking me for the cameras while they slapped, spanked and choked me and continued to call me names. I felt so much shame and humiliation and felt myself being more and more degraded and debased with every thrust of MAGA COCK down my throat and every insult thrown at me. After I had sucked all four MAGA COCKS they came again shooting their loads on my face and body while they spit on me and continued insulting me. Then they all pissed on me and commanded me to drink as much of their piss as I could by opening my mouth and trying to catch all their streams.

Finally they all pointed at my open mouth and filled me to overflowing with their piss. They shot me up some more and spent the rest of the night fucking me from both ends, pissing and spitting on, beating me, choking me, slapping and spanking me, calling me names, telling me how much I really loved everything they were doing to me, and how much I loved having everything I believed in destroyed by TRUMP. At some point I blacked out.

When I woke up I was totally naked strapped to the bed, hung over, black and blue all over and covered in dried cum, piss and spit. I had a ball gag in my mouth, a MAGA PET collar and leash around my neck, nipple clamps on my nipples, a cage around my penis, and a butt plug up my ass. The protest guy came over, smiled and whispered: "Good morning my little MAGA PET...how are we feeling this morning?" I tried to say something but the gag was completely stopping me. He laughed and sarcastically said he was so happy to hear that I was feeling so wonderful after being initiated into the MAGA COCK slave pet whore order. He shot me up again and pulled out a small remote control and pressed the red button. Suddenly my butt plug and nipple clamps started to vibrate and waves of erotic energy began to wash over me. He released one of my hands so I could sign some papers, telling me I was signing over my whole life to TRUMP. I did as I was told without hesitation even though part of me was trying to resist. It was like that part of my self was locked inside some kind of internal prison.

Then he put a VR headset on me and my reprogramming began. Within a matter of months I had become a fully programmed and feminized TRUMP worshiping MAGA COCK sissy slave pet whore, ready to serve and take my proper place in the MAGA NEW WORLD ORDER.

No comments:

Post a Comment