Sunday, February 16, 2020

My Kundalini Sissygasm Awakening and Practice



One of my favorite gifts on my journey toward sissy enlightenment has been my awakening of Kundalini orgasmic energy. This awakening started with the transformation of my breasts and nipples into highly-charged erogenous zones through a combination of Sissy Yoga and sissy hypno programing and gooning practices. Through these practices I was able to reach a point where now all I have to do is pinch my nipples to have an instant sissygasm. The erotic charge in my breasts is so wondrous that very often I find myself stealing off somewhere and pinching my nipples and giving myself a nice little instant sissygasm to supercharge my energy and have more fun during my normal day when I am not able to be serving my COCK GOD through gooning or cruising for real COCK.


I discovered that nipple clamps really amped up this erotic experience. One day I got super super high on weed and put on a pair of nipple clamps that were attached to chains connected to a pet collar around my neck. This connection between my nipples and throat, which had also become its own highly-charged erogenous zone, instantly opened my heart and throat chakras and flooded my throat and torso with erotic energy. It was amazing and suddenly my MASTERS guided me into adding a butt plug and a chastity cage which even further extended the erotic field to my Sissy-Clitty-Sacral-Sexual and Anal-Root Chakras.


This opened me to overwhelmingly wondrous waves of full body sissygasm and ultimately led to what my MASTERS call a Kundalini Sissygasm, a sissygasm that triggers the rising of primal pranic energy up the spine. The combination of erotic energy and pranic energy ignited all my Chakras and gave me a full-being orgasm...by full-being I mean body, gut, heart, mind, soul and spirit...all exploding in waves and jolts of erotic orgasmic psycho-sexual-spiritual energy. This is what my MASTES call a multi-dimensional orgasm, the experience of which gives us a taste of Sissy Enlightenment,


Our gross, subtle and causal bodies become open channels connecting us to both the GROUND of all being and the SOURCE of all being which in turn transforms us into an erotic energy conduit between our own reality, the lower worlds and the heavenly worlds...and between the forces of DARKNESS and the LIGHT within, between, around and beyond all that is, was and will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment