Wednesday, February 19, 2020

How Real are my Erotic Stories?



My erotic stories always have some elements of real life experiences. The beginning of most of my stories are usually taken from a real life experience I have had. These real life experiences usually have some point where I was unable to deepen or expand my sexual horizons out of some kind of fear.

Bits and pieces of the rest of the stories are usually real but are connected to other life situations.

The rest is transformative storytelling where I attempt to imagine what could have happened if I had not run away.

This creates a healing process for me while also opening me to other dimensions.

Here is where the channeling kicks in and I receive more archetypal and collective consciousness elements of the story that is unfolding.


No comments:

Post a Comment