Thursday, February 20, 2020

Trans-Family Business - A Feminization Story



My brother and I inherited the family business and at first it was great but then I started to feel sick. I went to the company doctor and he said I had a rare genetic condition that affected my hormones and that it was easy to cure with a few years of treatments. He started my daily injections and gave me a bunch of pills to take every day as well.

After a few weeks I started to feel much better but also noticed major changes in my body; I was loosing a lot of my body hair everywhere except on my head which started to grow longer, thicker and faster than ever before. My skin was getting super soft, my muscles were getting smaller, my body was becoming more curved, and my breasts began to grow and tingle all the time. I was also behaving more like a girl, crying at sad movies, being submissive and wanting to serve and help others. And I was totally high and horny all the fucking time. The doctor said that all these were normal side effects and recommended I embrace them fully. He upped my dosage and prescribed daily VR sex therapy sessions to help release some of the pent up sexual energy that was building in my body. I have to say I started to love the changes and the treatments.

After about six months my brother called me into his office. The doctor was there and they told me that they had been feminizing me and that it was time to take my true place in the company and in the world. My brother called me Bambi and snapped his fingers. Suddenly I found myself on my knees in front of my brother with my hands hanging in front of me like doggy paws, my tongue out and my breath panting like a bitch in heat. He patted me on the head and called me a GOOD GIRL...and my whole body was filled with undulating waves of erotic energy.

And so began my new life journey of being my brother's sissy slave pet whore. I loved pleasing my MASTER/brother and especially love serving our clients. I get to pick them up at the airport and suck and fuck them in the limo on the way to the hotel and all during their stay, softening them up while my brother closes the deals. I even got a brand new office, the entire top floor penthouse complete with an orgy room and torture room. I am there 24/7, have a full time sissy nurse-maid, sissy cook and personal sissy assistant. My office door is open to all and I get to suck and get fucked by every male client and employee in the company every day around the clock...and I have never been happier or felt more whole and complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment