Saturday, June 6, 2020

Libtard Reparations and the Cuming Orgasmic MAGA Culling of the Herd



I am a libtard beta male. I went to a Black Lives Matter protest over the weekend and got into a heated argument with a MAGA counter protestor who wasn't wearing a mask or keeping the proper social distance. He kept saying he was free to do anything he wanted because the corona virus was all a hoax. I finally walked away from him after he called me a sissy faggot libtard and told me that what I really needed was his raw uncut hard throbbing 12 inch MAGA COCK up my ass and down my throat.

As I walked away he promised he would find me and fuck me and make me his sissy faggot slave pet whore. I was trembling with fear and my whole being was vibrating with erotic energy. All I wanted was to get fucked by him and I was ashamed of myself for what I was feeling.

I walked toward my car but before I could get to it an old beat up van pulled up in front of me, the sliding door slid open and three hulking MAGA MEN jumped me and threw me in the van where my MAGA friend from the protest argument was waiting for me. I struggled to get away but they were so much stronger than me I did not have a chance. They bound and gagged me and drove away. My MAGA friend kept staring at me and smiling. One of them pulled my pants down and gave me some kind of shot in the ass. Suddenly a wave of warm erotic energy rushed through my body and all my muscles went limp and my head was spinning.

They took me to an old warehouse where they stripped me naked, put a collar and leash on me, and wrist and ankle restraints and laid me face down on an old mattress on the floor. Then they proceeded to fuck me from both ends while they called me names and slapped, spanked, choked and beat me.

The first one to fuck me was my MAGA friend from the protest. First he showed me his hard throbbing 12 inch raw uncut MAGA COCK and then slipped on a condom and then put some kind of cream on it. He told me that first he had to purify my hole before he fucked me raw. He got behind me, held my ass and pulled my ass cheeks apart and rubbed his condom and cream covered COCK HEAD around my quivering ass hole. The cream started to burn and I started to squirm. They held me down while he slowly slide his whole massive COCK inside of me and the burning filled my ass while his COCK pried my ass open. Fiery pain shot up my spin and down into the depths of my being and I tried to scream but at just that moment a cream and condom covered MAGA COCK slammed down my throat and sent more fiery pain into me through my mouth, throat and belly.

They fucked me hard and deep and fast from both ends while waves of burning pain tortured me from the inside of my whole being. Then they suddenly stopped, pulled out for a moment just long enough to pull the condoms off and then start fucking me again raw. They laughed as they fucked me raw from both ends, telling me that they were all carriers of the virus and that they were now infecting me. Deep fear erupted from the depths of my being and instantly shattered me inside and the shadow of death seeped into every dimension of my being. I fell deep into a well of hopelessness and my whole world shattered in that instant. And then it all transformed into a strange feeling of erotic nihilism where the thought of them killing me turned me on like nothing I had ever known before.

My whole being vibrating with the most intense erotic energy I ever experienced and I lost control and began to suck and fuck them back like a wild animal in heat. They laughed and fucked, slapped, spanked, choked and beat me even harder and it all turned me on beyond imagination. Many hours and fuckings and beatings later I blacked out amidst a state of tortured euphoria. I woke up some time later in a cage inside the main warehouse space. Around me were other captured naked, beaten, bruised and CUM covered libtards in cages just like me and I knew that soon we would all be orgasming our way toward our own death and destruction and the thought turned us all on like no other thought ever has...

------------

NOTE: This is a channeled story exploring deep psycho-sexual shadow material emerging in humanities collective consciousness. As such it is a sacred story, tapping into the well of the shared psycho-sexual soul seeking to reawaken.


No comments:

Post a Comment