Thursday, June 11, 2020

The Hyper-Reality of Being a COCK Crazed Faggot


undefined

I fought being a fag for years but every time I ran away from it eventually the need to feel my ass full of COCK became too great to ignore. Once you get a taste of something that feels so insanely pleasurable there is no way to deny it for long...

In a sense, when I am being fucked in the ass by a giant COCK, that is the only time I feel truly alive...screaming from the most intense pain and pleasure of my existence, loosing all control and all inhibitions, mind empty and emotions running wild without my control, my body being owned and controlled by someone else, by someone more powerful than me, by someone who looks down on me and abuses me, by someone who doesn't really care about me and sees me as an object and not a person...all of this so fully and completely brings me into the present moment, that the rest of life seems like a hollow superficial unreal movie about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment