Sunday, September 13, 2020

Bus Ride to MAGA SLAVE Heaven

 

I was on the bus coming back from a BLM protest and a MAGA couple were going at it in the seat across from me. They were passionately kissing while she took out his massive hard throbbing MAGA COCK and stroked it for all to see. I could not take my eyes off that COCK. I wanted it so bad. I was so transfixed I didn't notice they had stopped kissing and were looking right me. I suddenly felt their gaze and looked up. They smiled at me and she said out loud: "Looks like we got ourselves a libtard sissy whore" They laughed and I blushed and looked away. Everyone was watching me. She continued to taunt me saying that she could tell I wanted to suck her DADDY'S COCK and that I needed to come over to them and kneel before them and service his COCK or else she would have him come over and beat the shit out of me. The thought of all that turned me on even more and even though I tried to hide my bulge they both saw me get even harder. 

She came over and sat next to me and started to rub my crotch whispering that she could tell I wanted bad. He came over and stood next to me with his huge COCK sticking out right in front of my face. I was frozen still and so turned on I couldn't think. She reached inside my pants and grabbed my COCK and BALLS and squeezed them hard while she bit my ear and whispered that they owned me now. He held my head and pulled me toward his hard throbbing MAGA COCK. My mouth automatically opened wide and he slammed that giant COCK deep down my gagging throat and began to face fuck me like a wild animal. I heard whispering and murmming all around me from the other passengers and I felt ashamed and humiliated and so turned on. He facefucked me for a few minutes while she clamped down on my COCK and BALLS harder and harder. Then he slammed that glorious MAGA COCK deep down my throat and shot his load deep inside of me while she let go of my COCK and BALLS, deep throated me and quickly slide a finger up my ass and pressed hard on my prostate, causing me to shoot load into her mouth. After he slide his COCK out of mouth, she kissed me and shot my own load into my own mouth. 

After I swallowed all the CUM completely she pulled away, opened her purse and pulled out a MAGA SLAVE pet collar and leash and put it around my neck and handed him the leash. The bus stopped and he pulled me up out of my seat and led me off the bus in front of everyone. The shame, humiliation and degradation rippled through all dimensions of my being and something deep deep inside my self shattered. Suddenly I was in a state of pure erotic bliss and every cell of my being yearned to serve this man and woman. And in that instant I knew I was now their property and my new life was just beginning...and it felt like I had found my home, my true north, my family, my GODS, my Heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment