Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Being Schooled in COCK


My older brother caught me dressing in our recently deceased dead mother's clothes and makeup. Both of mother and father died in a car accident the week before. My brother had just turned 18 and be was now my guardian. He freaked out when he saw me and started yelling at me and calling me a sissy faggot. He slapped me around and then put me across his lap and lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties and started to spank me, calling me a bad girl. Saying that I was no longer his brother and was now his sister. And that from now on since I liked wearing mom's clothes that I would be taking mom's place doing all the cooking and the cleaning and doing his laundry and did everything I was told to do. I was crying and saying "yes sir" to everything he said to me. My own COCK was getting hard and pressing into his lap. As he spanked me more and more we both got hard my my throbbing COCK was pressing into his throbbing bulge inside his pants. He stopped spanking me and commanded me to get on all fours. I did as he commanded without hesitation. He then proceeded to pop my anal virginity and I screamed from the most pain I have ever experienced that was strangely intertwined with the greatest pleasure I have ever known. As my screams turned into grunts and groans as he began fucking me hard and deep, he whispered that I would also be his sissy sex slave whore and that he was going to make my wishes come true and use my college money for hormone treatments and surgery to turn me into a hot sissy babe that can go out and whore on the streets for him and make him a lot of money. For the next few months my brother schooled me in how to serve his COCK and awakened in me a hunger to serve all COCKS. 

He made me go back to school as a girl. And I was humiliated constantly and was constantly turned on by that humiliation. The bullies all beat me up and some of them fucked me afterward in secret. Most of my friends shunned me but my best friend Jake stuck by me. After a few weeks we were talking on our way home from school and he asked me if being a girl was truly what I wanted. I said yes. He asked if they meant I wanted to have sex with boys and not girls. And I whispered yes. And then he stopped and looked deeply into my eyes and asked if I was attracted to him sexually. He asked in a very strange way and I could not tell if he was just curious or if he really wanted me to want him and that he wanted me too. I blushed and stammering and looked away and hesitantly whispered to him that yes, I was attracted to him sexually and that I loved him and wanted to be his slave and that all I wanted to do right then was to suck his COCK and have him fuck me and then pleasure him all day and night. After a long awkward silence I turned to face him and he passionately kissed me on the lips and we were instantly deeply French kissing each other and mashing our bulging crotches into each other. We ended up naked and ravaging each other behind some bushes at the local park. Needless to say I was deeply and completely overjoyed to be having all my dreams CUM true.

 

5 comments:

  1. OOOOhhh ABSOLUTELY >>> I sooo LOVE !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY OMG !!! YES !! YES!!! OOhh I do sooo LOVE,,,!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG !!! YES !!!!!! So DELICIOUS !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOhhh YES !! YES !!!! OOhh I am soo Grateful.... We are soooo BLESSED..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh Soooo BEAUTIFUL......

    ReplyDelete