Sunday, February 21, 2021

Covid Sex Madness


I have been in quarantine for 9 months...I have long haul covid...I have been doing sissy hypnos and hormones for 2 years...and I broke down and have gone completely mad...I went on Craig's List and laid it all out and said I was ready to serve any ALPHA MALE who tested positive for Covid. 

I have sucked and fucked so many Covid COCKS I have lost count now...I have been in the hospital four times now and on the edge of life and death all four times. I do not know what is wrong with me, I have gone insane...but it is a strange kind of sacred madness. 

Facing death, looking it straight in the face, is profoundly transformational. I am in the present moment more fully and deeply than ever before and feel the beauty and power of both life and death more and more with each day and with each COCK that I serve. I feel like I am fulfilling a higher and deeper purpose by serving the ALPHA COCKS that no one wants to serve. I feel like I am truly and deeply serving the Great COCK GOD, and my LORD and MA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment