Thursday, July 2, 2020

The Paradox of Choke-Fuck Enlightenment



I never thought I would love getting choke fucked but wow...once it happened to me while being raped I had the most amazing orgasm of my life. Being on the edge between life and death; feeling his COCK deep inside me while he choked me with his belt around my neck...it felt like someone else was in control of all of me...my outer and inner body was now at his mercy, he was inside and outside me, giving me great pleasure while attacking my very existence. He was calling me names while he brought me to the edge of climax and erotic death. As he came deep inside me I felt his hot CUM filling me up while my consciousness drifted further and further away until my mind and body were split apart in the strangest and most powerful orgasm of my whole life. My whole body spasmed from the orgasm and in that moment I surrendered completely to my rapist and to my own death. At the very last second he released his grip and I gasped for air and had a profound altered state experience.

All my years of doing meditation and yoga were nothing compared to the spiritual high I had from be raped and choke fucked.

Who would have guessed the path to Heaven leads through the Gates of HELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment