Saturday, July 25, 2020

The Transformative Potential of Pinned-Down Hate-Fucking




I remember my first "pinned down" fuck like it was yesterday. I was at a Pride event at Golden Gate Park wearing my best sissy slave whore persona and an ALPHA MALE redneck hater started calling me names. I was so wasted I wasn't thinking and I started calling him names back and he got into an intense argument. Some of my sissy sisters and some of his redneck friends pulled us both back. 

An hour later I found myself in the woods looking for the bathrooms and I ran into that same ALPHA redneck. I froze in my tracks, realizing we were all alone in an isolated area. He looked at me with such intense hatred, disdain and contempt my whole being trembled with fear. Then I noticed the giant pulsing bulge in his pants. I could feel that this guy wanted to both fuck and kill me at the same time. In that instant I was filled with a strangely erotic mix of intense LUST, terrorized fear and total surrender. Without a word he swiftly came at me, grabbed me by the throat and pinned me against a tree. He pressed his giant throbbing bulge against my bulging sissy clitty and I moaned as I struggled to breath as he whispered "I going to fuck you to death you pathetic subhuman faggot bitch." 

He then tore off my clothes, threw me on the ground, got on top of me and pinned me down. He pulled out his massive throbbing COCK and rammed it deep into my boi pussy and proceeded to fuck me deep, fast and hard while looking down at me and directly into my eyes with this strange look of LUST-filled hate that made me feel the most intense erotic energy of my life. 

In that moment I wanted him to destroy me and I repeated every word his said and agreed and loved it...when he called me a faggot whore I replied yes, I am a faggot whore and I am your faggot whore, when he said I was worthless, subhuman and more, I agreed, when he said he was going to kill me I begged him to do it. Then he choke fucked me like a wild animal in heat and I had the most intense sissygasm of my life, as I gasped for air my body spasmed with wave after wave of orgasmic energy. Then he started CUMMING deep inside me, filling me with his hot SEED. At the same time he squeezed my neck even tighter and I felt myself leaving my body in two directions and at two levels...my sperm was leaving my body and my consciousness felt like it was leaving my mind. At the same time that I was leaving my body in two directions, he was CUMMING inside of me...it felt like he was taking ownership of my entire beingness. It was the most profoundly spiritual sexual experience I have ever had. 

Well, after that, he owned me completely. He took me home with him and made me his sissy slave pet whore and shares me with all his friends...who all love to hate-fuck me...and me...I could not be any happier...and more deeply and profoundly spiritually fulfilled...

No comments:

Post a Comment