Saturday, April 4, 2020

A Story of BBC Transformation




I remember the first time I was exposed to the presence of a real live BIG BLACK COCK. It was late at night in the empty locker room of a 24 hour gym near the hotel I was staying at for a convention in the inner city. I was sitting on the bench getting undressed after a workout, getting ready to shower when this muscle bound gorgeous black ALPHA MALE came in, opened the locker next to mine and pulled down his shorts. His giant thick black COCK popped out literally about 6 inches in front of my face. I gasped out loud and my whole being trembled.

I could not take my eyes off of that amazing BIG BLACK COCK no matter how hard I tried...even when I heard him laughing. And then it started to grow even larger and my little penis got instantly hard and my balls churned and my ass and nippled tingled with erotic energy. I heard him say: "What are you waiting for faggot white boy? You know what to do..." And something deep within me took over and I touched it with my trembling hands and its erotic energy shot into my hands and up my arms and into my whole body, My mouth opened and I wrapped my lips around its massive head and I swooned inside in the very depths of my beingness.

Some kind of primal animal instinct took over and possessed and I went wild on it the best I could but could only get a a quarter of its massive shaft inside my mouth and throat before I started to gag. He grabbed my head and shoved his COCK deeper than I thought possible and held it there while I gagged and gasped for air. Just when I thought I would pass out he pulled out. I panted like a wild dog and he shoved it back in and fucked my face deep and hard going deeper and stretching my mouth and throat beyond what i thought was possible. With each thrust he went deeper and pushed my insides beyond limit after limit. I gagged and choked and struggled for air but slowly my gagging and choking became a spasming mouth and throat orgasm that milked his shaft as he pummeled my oral cavity. Then he slammed it all the down, balls deep, and shot a massive load deep down my gasping gullet. I gulped and gagged and felt like I was drowning and I was going to die.

Finally he stopped CUMING and he slowly pulled out. I deeply gasped for air and struggled to swallow as his sperm clung to every inch of my mouth and throat. He laughed and told me what a great fuck hole I was. Then he picked me and spun me around in the air like a rag doll while he told me how he was going to fuck my other hole. Before I knew he was lowering me onto that massive BIG BLACK COCK of his. As his giant COCK HEAD pushed open my trembling ass lips jolts of deep pain shot through my whole being. I panicked and tried to scream out but all i could do was whisper "Oh GOD, Oh GOD, no, please, no...stop...please" He held there for a moment and the jolts of pain strangely became waves of erotic energy that rippled through dimensions of my being i never knew existed. I whispered again but this time from a place inside me beyond my conscious control... "Oh GOD, Oh GOD, Oh GOD...please...don't...stop.." And then he slammed me down on that giant hard throbbing shaft. The pain was so intense it was beyond anything I have ever felt or imagined. I felt like my insides were being torn apart and that he was killing me. A primal scream like I have never had erupted out of the depths of my being as my whole body spasmed and jerked in waves of intense pain. And then suddenly the pain spasms turned into orgasmic spasms and my whole being exploded in the most intense orgasm of my life.

Needless to say he fucked me and bred me till I was a spasming pile of orgasming flesh as he shot another giant load deep inside my darkness. I whimpered and softly cried as he held me on his still hard COCK. Just then, having heard my screams of pain and joy, three other black body builders and the hunky black night attendant came in to see what was going on. My new BIG BLACK COCK MASTER held me on his COCK as he turned toward them and said "Look what I found...a nice faggot white boy toy for us to play with" And yes, that was just the beginning of a wild night of fucking and sucking. They took me back to one of their houses and I spent the weekend as their fuck toy, for them and a whole bunch of their other friends. I missed my convention and my flight home. I became their slave and lost my job and sold my home and all my possessions and gave them all my money. They used the money to feminize me with drugs and surgery and then put me to work as a sissy street whore...and I must say I have never been happier.


4 comments:

  1. I love your blog... I want to be initiated into this true religion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Join me on BDSMLR and PM me and we can begin your training...https://anastasiamarkranjit.bdsmlr.com/

      Delete
  2. I want to be initiated into this church.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Join me on BDSMLR and PM me and we can begin your training...https://anastasiamarkranjit.bdsmlr.com/

      Delete