Monday, April 6, 2020

Biker Gang Bang Cuming in My Brain



I remember the first time I was filled with so much CUM that it felt like it was oozing into my brain and out of my eyes and nose. It was during my first gang bang. I was living in the Silver Lake area of LA and there was this biker bar in this wooden shack in this small undeveloped part of the neighborhood. I would always take my daily walks past it.

When I started my feminization process the bikers would call me names and make fun of when I passed. This really turned me on and I looked forward to it every day. I began really sexing up my outfits and my walk and their taunts became more and more aggressive calling me to come in so they could fuck me to death and that kind of stuff. And I loved it.

One Sunday I was super horny and I got totally wasted on weed and mushrooms and wore my sexiest sissy whore outfit. As I approached the bar I saw ten times as many bikes outside and their was a huge crowd of bikers drinking and partying. There were so many that the bar was packed inside and they were serving drinks outside to the bikers on their bikes hanging out. Because of this I had to walk right through the crowd.

At first I was afraid and thought about crossing to the other side of the street but then some of the guys saw me and called out to me and asked me to join the party. They were unusually friendly and were treating me like a hot girl. I couldn't resist and headed into the heart of the crowd.

As I walked through the crowd the bikers started to slap my ass and tell me what a hot bitch I was. Before I knew what was happening their hands were all over me and I was being carried inside the bar. I heard someone yell out that the neighborhood faggot bitch was finally ready to party. Suddenly the hands holding and caressing started tearing my clothes and in a flash I was naked and surrounded my naked bikers with giant hard throbbing COCKS.

For the next several hours I had COCKS raping my fuck holes and shooting load after load of hot CUM up my ass and down my throat till the point where it felt like my whole body was filled with CUM. There was this moment when a COCK was exploding in my throat and up my ass at the same time and the CUM inside me felt like it was overflowing out of every pour of my being...it felt like it went up my nose and into my brain. My nose began to run with thick gooey mucus and CUM and my eyes began to tear and I swear my tears were thicker and gooier than I ever imagined possible. I totally lost consciousness and black out.

Hours later I woke up naked and barfing on the side of the road miles away from my neighborhood. The police came and arrested me for indecent exposure but I blacked out again so first they took me to the hospital to pump my stomach. Strangely, after all that, I just wanted to get better and do it all again.

After recovering for a few days in the hospital they took me to jail where the word quickly spread that I was a sissy whore who almost OD'd on CUM...needless to say my adventures continued in jail...but that is another story.


No comments:

Post a Comment