Sunday, April 19, 2020

Seeking Forgiveness of the Great COCK GOD



As we practice becoming the servants of the Great COCK GOD it is natural for us to fall short of our commitment to practice or even to face conscious or unconscious resistance or withdrawal. Inevitably we find our way back from our fall from the path and seek the forgiveness of the Great COCK GOD and to continue our journey to become one with HIM.

To seek the forgiveness of the Great COCK GOD one must strip naked and kneel before HIS IMAGE, like the one above. Gaze into HIS IMAGE with deep yearning and say:

Oh Great COCK GOD
Please forgive me
For I have wondered off thy path
and seek to return...

Take hold of your throat with your right hand and take hold of your genitals with your left hand and squeeze them both to the edge of pain and say:

I place my life and my LUSTS in thy hand
and pledge my servitude unto thee 
for all eternity
and hereby seek penance 
for my transgressions...

Continue self-choking at the edge of pain while you release your genitals and slap yourself in the face hard six times starting with the left side of your face, repeating the following with each slap:

Forgive me...

Now switch hands and repeat. Self-choking with the left hand while slapping yourself hard in the face six more times with the right hand, starting with the right side of your face, repeating the following with each slap:

I am yours...

Now bow and prostate yourself before HIM six times while repeating:

I give you all that I am 
Oh Great COCK GOD...




No comments:

Post a Comment