Sunday, April 12, 2020

Erotic Gratitude Orgy



I want to take a moment to express my deep gratitude to all my followers, including those who offer me "likes" and re-share my work, and all those who PM me with their words of affirmation and adoration, and all my students and slaves and MASTERS and MISTRESSES. You feed me with your beingness at every level of connection. And I also want to thank the non-corporal entities that use me as their channel to connect with you, for all the works and words I share are guided by them and it is they who ultimately deserve your adoration and appreciation. Many of you have shared how my words turned you on, well writing them turns me on and you receiving them turns me on...channeling my entities turns me on...so when you connect with my works and my words you are plugging into the channels I am plugging into and these entities are touching you as well...and we are all part of one big beautiful flowering orgy of the body, heart, mind, soul and spirit.

1 comment:

  1. OOOhhh Mark.... Oh My.... OMG !! YES !! You are sooooo LOVED..!!!

    ReplyDelete