Thursday, April 23, 2020

Sex Object Enlightenment



I remember what it felt like the first time I experienced being an object of desire for men. I was 18, a sweet little midwestern pretty boy who traveled to LA to start my freshman year in a big West coast collage. My new dorm roommates invited me to go out clubbing and we ended up at a gay bar in West Hollywood.

When we walked all eyes were on me. They looked at me like hungry wild animals eyeing fresh meat. At first it freaked me out but then it really started to turn me. Especially when they started buying us all drinks and several of them started to hit on me, eyeing me up and down while rubbing the giant throbbing bulges in their pants. I started to get super hard myself, harder than I had ever experienced and at first it made me feel embarrassed and ashamed. Yet very quickly that embarrassment and shame transformed into a strange kind of erotic form of that same embarrassment and shame that turned me on even more.

Finally, I was so overwhelmed and turned on I excused myself and went to the bathroom. As I stood at the urinal I pulled out my hard throbbing and began to jerk off. Suddenly without me realizing it, two of the gay guys who were coming onto me were standing on either side of me in front of the other urinals pulling out their giant hard throbbing COCKS. I was so wasted I just kept stroking myself while i watched them stroking their COCKS in sync with me. Then with their free hands they reached out and took over stroking my COCK form me. I had never felt anything so erotically hot in my life I totally surrendered to them. Before I knew what was happening I was naked and surrounded by many naked gay men with giant hard throbbing COCKS. Their hands, mouths and tongues caressed me all over my body and hours later I laid on the cold tile bathroom floor covered in CUM on the outside and filled with CUM from both ends on the inside. I was in a pure state of erotic euphoria.

My roommates came in finally and stood over me, smiling. Turns out they were all gay and new I was gay inside as well but totally repressed and they had made it their mission to wake me up. The sense of deep gratitude I felt for them was beyond words. But I had plenty of opportunity to express in other ways since we spent the next four years of college fucking and sucking each other day and night...except for when we were in classes. We also would hit the sex clubs and bath houses for more and more wild fun. I ended up going the full feminization route with hormones and surgery, and by the time I graduated I was a fully feminized sissy whore...and blossomed into my true self...a mindless submissive subservient sex object for ALPHA MALES.

An original erotic story by Anastasia Mark Ranjit

No comments:

Post a Comment