Sunday, October 11, 2020

My Week Living on only CUM and PISS



I once went for a whole week just living on CUM and piss. I was a member of a private gay movie and sex club on Hollywood Boulevard called the Hollywood Century Theater. It was open 24 hours a day and ran non-stop hardcore gay films. Every weekend was jammed with gay men fucking and sucking each other in the theater, in the bathrooms and in the "backroom" which was the space behind the screen. During the week there was still a lot action all the time, with breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night rushes with even more action. I lived right down the block from it and basically lived at the theater for over a year only going home to change clothes, eat and sleep...though I slept only a few hours at time and then went back for more.

So the first week I joined I went wild and spent the whole week inside the theater...it all started when I first moved in to my place and walked past the theater and discovered it. I was 19 years old, a sophomore in college, and was a repressed gay virgin, only masturbating and dreaming about gay sex but never having it. Suddenly there I was, living a half block from a gay sex mecca. For weeks I would walk past it, looking at the posters, reading the membership advertisements and watching the gay guys going in and out. The weekends were intense outside in front and back of the theater. Lots of scantily dressed hunks with bulging crotches caressing and kissing each other. Finally I couldn't resist and I joined the club and went inside.

There was fucking and sucking everywhere. In the lobby, in the theater, on screen and off, in both bathrooms and in the space behind the screen. I was so turned on that my whole being was vibrating with sexual energy. Someone passed me joint and I smoked it got totally wasted. I was still afraid but had to find a way to get off so I went to the mens to jerk off but I had to wait in line for a stall. The line was long and there were lots of gay hunks rubbing bulging crotches. Guys in line were rubbing up against each other and caressing each other. Guys were jerking off, sucking and fucking by the sinks and urinals. It was totally surreal and totally hot.

Finally I was next in line and a stall opened up. The guy coming out of it gave me a knowing smile as we passed each other. I swung open the partially closed door to the stall and saw a hot naked twink sitting on the toilet jerking off while he starred at my crotch like a hungry animal. His hungry stare was like a force field drawing me in and my body stepped in front him. He unzipped my pants and pulled them down and let them drop to my ankles. My throbbing COCK popped up and he grabbed my COCK and devoured it, sucking me hard, fast and deep like a starving wild animal while he held and squeezed my balls and pulled me toward him using my balls like a handle to my being. I grabbed onto the back of his head for balance as my hips rotated into him and my back arched as his warm sucking mouth and throat on my COCK and his warm hand pulling and milking my balls sent me into a state of pure erotic bliss. Then just before I was about to CUM he squeezed my balls tight and held it off while he sucked my COCK more intensely and slide a finger up my virgin ass and pressed on my prostate. And that was it, a jolt of erotic energy shoot from my prostate into my balls and up my COCK and I exploded deep down his throat. My back arched even more and my whole body lifted me up onto my toes as I shot my load. I literally felt like I was CUMING off the ground! And I swear it felt like my actually whole beingness was shooting out of my COCK and down this guys throat.

After several glorious minutes of orgasmic CUMING I was totally spent and drained but the guy just kept sucking my COCK and milking my balls and fingering my prostate. I started to have a dry orgasm and it lasted for several more minutes. Finally he slipped his finger out of my ass and released my balls. He kept softly sucking on my semi-hard COCK while he pulled my pants up for me and then he kissed my COCK and put it back inside my pants and closed them up. I looked down at him and cried, so filled with gratitude that I dropped to my knees, whispered a "Thank you, thank you, thank you..." and sucked on his CUM and piss covered COCK. I went wild on it and he soon shot a load into my mouth and throat. I gagged and choked on it and struggled to swallow. He talked me through it, telling me how to breath and swallow and not panic. We kissed and I left. I started to fill sick and dizzy. I went outside in the back alley and dropped to my knees and threw up. And strangely, after I barfed up all that CUM I wanted to go back for more. And I did...I went crazy for COCK and CUM.

First I went back to the men's room and waited for an empty stall and I camped out and served COCK after COCK for the rest of the day and all that night. In the morning I left the stall with the intention of going home but never made it out of the theater, too many giant hard throbbing COCKS calling my name. I totally lost control and spent the whole week inside the theater sucking and being fucked by scores of COCKS. I was consuming so much CUM that I lost any appetite for food...all I wanted was more CUM. Of course my favorite was to get fucked from both ends and was blessed with being spit roasted non-stop for several hours a few times during that first week.

After the first few hours of COCK SUCKING and CUM GULPING, I got thirsty and saw a stud drinking a beer and I asked if I could have some. He laughed and pulled out his massive COCK and said "yeah, here, have some of my recycled beer you faggot bitch" I got so turned on I instantly dropped to my knees and took hold of his glorious COCK and opened my mouth. He grabbed my head and slide his huge COCK down my throat and begin to piss down it. I gulped and gagged and tried to drink it all but it was too much too fast..I felt like I was drowning in it and was gasping for air as my throat and mouth filled with piss and it spilled out my lips and down my chin and soaked my body. He finally stopped pissing and pulled out and let my head go and I fell to the ground gasping for air and gulping down the remaining piss in my mouth and throat. And then strangely I came as I struggled to breath...I was so turned on by it it shocked me.

I went home, showered and changed and got totally stoned and started to make some food when I realized all I was hungry for was CUM and Piss. So that was it, for the next week, I lived at the club, sucking and being fucked, eating CUM and drinking PISS, 24 hours a day. Occasionally I would pass out from exhaustion and got hooked on it because every time I woke I had a surprise waiting for me...cause some guys liked to fuck the ass and mouth of unconscious guys. So I would wake up with a new COCK in my mouth or ass or both...and one time I woke up in a harness in the middle of a ritual in which I was the fuck and suck toy for everyone to play with. I admit that after about a week I got sick and spent a whole week sick in bed. And I have to admit that the second I felt better I went back for more, but only lived on CUM and PISS for a day or two at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment