Friday, October 2, 2020

The Feminization Apartment


I got a new apartment in West Hollywood. The first night I heard two guys fucking all night in the apartment above me. It drove me crazy I masturbated all night. It happened every night, all night long. By the end of my first week I had not slept at all. 

Finally I went to talk to the landlord. He was a big fat old queen. He came to the door totally naked and his COCK was huge and hard. I couldn't stop staring at it. He smiled and got harder. He asked me to come in. He sat down on a leather chair and began to stroke his giant COCK as he asked what he could do for me. I continued staring at his COCK while I stammered out that I was having trouble sleeping because the upstairs neighbor was fucking loudly all night long, every night. He laughed and said that this was a gay building and that comes with the territory. I said I was confused, asking why he rented to me since I was a straight guy. He laughed and then whispered, you really believe that don't you? I blushed as He offered me a fudge brownie and a milk shake. I said no thanks but then he served me anyways and said that I looked pail and needed some sustenance. I found myself eating three brownies and drank the whole shake. 

All of a sudden everything started to spin. He told me that I had just eaten hash brownies and that the milk shake was a special cocktail of feminization drugs and bull and gorilla sperm and magic mushrooms. The room was spinning and I blacked out. I woke up on the floor at his feet. I was totally tripping, seeing trails and everything. My vision was distorted. He looked like a giant and I felt like a tiny girl. 

The next six months were a blur. He kept me tripping 24/7, dressed me as a sissy whore, and had everyone in the building use and abuse me as their slave. They all looked huge to me and I felt so small. In the beginning I remember flashes of gagging on the landlords giant COCK and screaming from being him fucking me in the ass, then I remember lots of other COCKS fucking me from both ends. In the beginning the flashes were intensely traumatic and painful but over time they became more and more erotic.

Now I live in a constant state of erotic bliss and COCK is my GOD. My favorite pastime now is kneeling at my MASTERS feet and serving his COCK.

 

1 comment:

  1. omg !! yes yOU ARE SOOOO bLESSED...!!! wHAT IS THE ADDRESS..... i AM EAGER TO MOVE HERE...!!!! delicious ~~~.i.

    ReplyDelete