Friday, October 9, 2020

The Power of the Great COCK GOD


Such is the power of the Great COCK GOD...just one touch, just one suck, just one moment in its hard throbbing presence...and our entire being wakes up to a deep and endless well of COCK LUST that was buried deep in our primal animal brain. I was once in an adult bookstore in West Hollywood on a Saturday night, standing in front of the gay sex magazine rack along with a small crowd of horny guys. All of us gazing at images of big hard COCKS with giant hard throbbing bulges in our pants. We were entranced and turned on just by images of the great COCK GOD. And our hidden hard COCKS radiated a LUST filled field of energy around us and deep inside ourselves. 

Suddenly I felt all eyes looking at me and i looked up from my magazine and noticed a guy on his knees next to me starring at my crotch. I looked and saw that hard throbbing COCK was created a bulging tent pushing the limits of my thin cotton baggy yoga pants. I wasn't wearing any under pants and the outline of my pulsing COCK HEAD was clearly outlined in my pants. All the other guys were staring at my crotch liking hungry wild animals as well. My whole being trembled with the most intense fear and LUST I had ever known. Time stood still as I was bathed in their LUST ENERGY. 

I looked toward the cash register and the attendant was gone. I looked around and saw him putting up the gate to the rest of the bookstore and hanging up the "section closed" sign. He turned and looked directly in my eyes and smiled. I turned and caught the eyes of the guy kneeling before and he he hungrily starred into my soul as he reached up and pulled the draw string on my pants. In a flash my pants dropped to the floor exposing my hard throbbing COCK. 

I gasped as he swiftly leaned in and devoured my entire COCK down his throat and began to suck me off like a wild animal. At the same time the other guys moved in and in an instant all my clothes were torn off and i was being caressed by a crowd of hands and my body was being kissed and licked all over by multiple lips and tongues. 

I looked around at all their exposed hard throbbing COCKS as they jerked off while they ravaged me. Being an object of their desire was so fucking intoxicating and overwhelming. I whimpered and swooned and surrendered into their LUST. Many of them focused on my ass, caressing, kissing and licking it. Then several tongues and then several fingers probed my darkness and caressed my prostate. I felt a hard throbbing COCK HEAD pushing through my anal lips and then hold there. 

Suddenly needle was jammed into one of my ass cheeks and they shot me up with some kind of drug. At the same time some help a poppers bottle under my nose and commanded to inhale. Within a matter of seconds I was high as kite. The rest is a blur of fucking and sucking. 

I ended up naked, lying on an old mattress in the back alley covered in cum, piss and spit with my belly and ass filled to overflowing with CUM and piss. My whole body black and blue and I was in intense pain. I felt sick to my stomach and barfed up a lot of CUM and piss. I was so weak, I could hardly stand. My clothes and wallet was gone and the police ended up arresting me for indecent exposure...but that is another story...all I can say is OH MY GOD do I fucking LOVE COCK!!!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment