Sunday, August 9, 2020

My First MAGA COCK

I was on a crowded bus with one seat open and several other people standing. I waited for one of them to sit down but then the guy sitting next to the open seat commanded me to sit down while he rolled his eyes at me and looked at me as weak and inferior. I got instantly turned on and complied with his command. He laughed and whispered under his breath that I was a fucking pussy. He had on a MAGA hat and was white, blonde, muscular and seemed quietly angry at everything. I was so turned on that my COCK created a tent in my lap. I tried to hide it but there was no way. He looked at my bulge and smiled with disdain and whispered "Fucking sissy faggot" At the same time he rubbed the giant throbbing bulge in his pants, looked me in the eyes and told me that the next stop was his and I was to follow him. It was not a question or invitation but a soft yet stern command. I followed him off the bus like a dutiful pet and he lead me into a service alley behind an old warehouse and found a corner where no one could see us.
The moment we stopped he grabbed me by the throat and pinned me against the wall and rubbed his bulging crotch against mine. He looked deep into my eyes and whispered: "You not a fucking man. You are a gay sissy libtard faggot and I am going to fuck you like the bitch whore you are." And for the next hour he fucked both my holes and beat and choked me and called me names. At the end he spit and pissed on me, threw me to the ground and kicked me in the balls. I screamed in pain and he laughed, picked up my phone off the ground having had fallen out of my pocket. He played with it for a moment then calmly put it back down next to me as he whispered: 
We fucking own you now. We now know everything about you and will know where you are and what you are doing at all times. You are now LORD TRUMPS sissy slave pet whore and you will serve every MAGA COCK we send to you, you will whore yourself out every night and donate everything you make to the TRUMP campaign, you will come to MAGA rallies where we will gang rape, beat and torture you, and in November you will vote for LORD TRUMP and vote red all the way. Then we will take away all your rights and you will be bought and sold and beaten and tortured until you are totally destroyed...and you will love every minute of it."
Then he just walked away leaving me a black and blue cum, spit and piss soaked pile of flesh and I was in a strange state of erotic bliss. I eventually made it back home and my phone rang and one of my new MAGA MASTERS called and gave me my first command. My whole being trembled with erotic joy and I knew I was now owned and ready to serve my president, my king, my emperor, my GOD...LORD TRUMP.


NOTE: This blog is being operated for religious purposes, by the Pastor of the Church for Transformative Sexuality, and as such is protected by law. The material on this blog can be psycho-sexually transformative and is NSFW. For more on the Church of Transformative Sexuality visit: https://transformsex.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment