Sunday, August 16, 2020

The Making of a Frat House Sissy Whore



When I was a freshman in college I pledged a fraternity and as part of my hazing they made me dress up as a chick and come on to a trucker at a truck stop and let him take me for a ride in his truck. The rules were I could not tell him I was a guy and I could not refuse anything he asked me to do...no matter what. Which ever pledge went for the longest before the trucker found out we were a guy got instant pledge activation and no more hazing. So there I was coming onto this trucker by the side of his truck and it was working, he thought I was a girl and he got super turned on. His COCK was bulging inside his pants and for some strange reason that really turned me on. I was so excited that this guy was turned on by me. I had to work hard at hiding my own erection but good thing I was wearing a tight jock strap to hide my hard throbbing COCK under my skirt. 

He asked if I wanted to get stoned and even though I was already wasted on pot and booze I said yes...remembering that I was supposed to refuse him nothing. We smoked this huge joint and it was some super heavy shit laced with some kind of psychedelic. My head was spinning and I was even seeing trails. I got so fucking horny and I was really loving being his sex object that I reached out and rubbed his bulging crotch as I asked him for a ride. He laughed and commanded me to get on my knees. I complied instantly and it felt so good. Then he pulled out his COCK and commanded me to suck it and I went crazy and grabbed that glorious COCK and sucked it like a wild animal in heat. He got a phone call and told me to keep sucking while he got the call. It was one of his trucker buddies and he told him that he got a fresh new sissy whore sucking on his COCK and wanted to know if the other truckers wanted some action too. 

A strange erotic fear shot through me as I imagined being fucked by scores of truckers and I sucked on his COCK with even more wild abandon. He laughed and told his friend on the phone that he thought his new sissy slave liked the idea of being the center of a trucker gang bang. An hour later I found myself at a rest area down the road being fucked from both ends by a gang of truckers on an old mattress in the back of one of their trucks. They took turns all night long fucking me deep, hard and fast, filling me with their hot loads and slapping, spanking, punching and choking me while they fucked me and called me names like sissy faggot, gay cunt whore, and more. They spit, pissed and came all over me and inside of me. And I loved it all. 

By the time they drove me back to the frat house I could hardly walk. I stumbled into the house covered in spit, piss and CUM and everyone laughed at me and started calling me the house sissy faggot. Turns out this whole thing was a search for their new house sissy faggot slave whore. By the end of the week I was joyously filling that role for the whole house and all our neighboring frats. By the end of my freshman year I was a fully feminized bitch with breast implants, a feminized body from hormone treatments, and a new slave whore wardrobe. I proudly wore my slave collar 24/7 and served all my brothers with all my being in a state of constant erotic bliss...oh, and I was totally stoned all the time as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment