Monday, August 17, 2020

My New Black DADDY


After my father died my mom got remarried to this huge black guy. Little did she know that being blacked was my biggest fantasy. It was kind of strange though since my father was an abusive racist asshole and I was raised on that prejudice and my mom always played along with it as well. My dad physically and psychologically abused us both and every night he came into my room and raped me. After he died I missed being raped by my daddy and started to fantasize about being raped by BIG BLACK COCKS. 

So there I was now sitting by our pool in my little bikini and my new BIG BLACK COCK DADDY was swimming in the pool. My mom was at work. When he got out of the pool I could see the outline of his massive BIG BLACK COCK bouncing inside his boxer swim trunks. I could not help myself and I stared at that COCK and licked my lips as he approached me. He stopped and stood in front of me and pulled out that giant COCK. I gasped at the sight of it and he laughed as he asked: "You hungry for this...bitch?" I instantly nodded my and whispered back: "fuck yes..." and got up and took a hold of this glorious COCK HEAD and led him into the house where he proceeded to fuck every one of my fuck holes. 

And we have been fucking each other ever since. I have to admit that being fucked by a giant BIG BLACK COCK on a daily basis is actually a profound spiritual experience for me for that COCK is now my GOD and all COCKS are becoming my GODS. I have a new passion and sense of purpose and mission, serving the Great COCK GOD by serving the COCKS of all men.

No comments:

Post a Comment