Friday, August 7, 2020

The Awakening of the Submissive Self

I woke up after blacking out again. Yesterday I was kidnaped and drugged. I was stripped naked and put in chastity and dressed only in high heels and stockings. I was gagged and blindfolded, my arms and hands bound behind me, and I was collared and leashed...and now my leash is being held by a drunk ALPHA MALE and I am surrounded by ALPHA MALES jerking off their giant ALPHA COCKS. They just spent the night fucking all my holes and beating and torturing me to the edges of life and death. They called me names like faggot sissy whore and spit and pissed on me as well. And here I am now, leaking CUM from my burning sore ass pussy, weak and trembling from hours of orgasms, being held up from falling over by a drunk guy holding me on a leash, listening to the other men preparing to fuck and beat and torture me once again...and my whole being wants it all again as well...I am so lost...lost in LUST and servitude...so lost I finally found the self I never knew was missing...

No comments:

Post a Comment