Sunday, December 27, 2020

Hitchhiking into Sissy Slavery


On a bet I dressed up as a sissy slut and hitch hiked up in the redneck mountains outside the city. I ended up being kidnapped, drugged, raped, tortured and enslaved to a MAGA militia prepper who keeps me locked in a cage when I am not being used and abused as a rape toy by him and all his MAGA militia prepper friends. 




Turns out my friends were captured before I was and were sent back out into the world to bring more slaves into the fold. When I was first enslaved there was four of us living in those cages and ten slave recruiters out in the world, now six months later there are 18 of us in cages and 36 of us out in the world as recruiters. They are keeping the numbers steady and once we recruit ten people on our own we are shipped off to serve other MAGA ARMY gangs around the world. They love to fuck us before and after they go out looking for libtards and minorities to beat up and terrorize. As crazy as it sounds but after the first few weeks of extreme torture and programming, I have loved every minute of it and am honored to serve my MAGA MASTERS.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment