Sunday, December 13, 2020

The Paradox of Finding Freedom in Enslavement


I remember the first time I was collared and leashed and on my knees with head bowed at the side of an ALPHA male with his hands holding my leash. It was the strangest and most erotic experience of my life. For the first time in my life I felt fully and completed at home in that moment. All my thoughts about my self melted away and my mind was free of the stress of having to make my own choices and decisions in life. Being totally without control over my own existence felt so freeing...it was the most free I ever experienced. My mind just broke from the awareness that enslavement was my path to freedom...how could this be?...how could being inside this paradox experientially be so strangely erotic in every dimension of my being, feeling it in my body, my heart, my mind, my soul and my spirit? And then I realized that it was because this was my true place in life; that I was born to be enslaved and we can only know true freedom when we are free to be our true selves. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment