Friday, December 18, 2020

Making it in Hollywood


When I graduated film school a friend of mine invited me to the party of a big Hollywood producer. His house was huge and there were over a hundred people there. Most we naked and having sex everywhere.The producer was huge and fat and was sitting on a throne in the main room with collared and leashed sissies naked sissies at his feet sucking on his giant hard throbbing COCK. My friend introduced us and the producer said he had seen my student films and was a fan and wanted to produce my first feature. I was speechless. One of his servant sex slave pets brought over some drinks and we toasted to our working together. As I drank the drink my head got light headed and the room began to spin. The next thing I knew it was 6 months later and I was a fully feminized sissy whore on my knees at the producers feet sucking his giant hard throbbing COCK and eating his yummy CUM around the clock. I can hardly remember my past life and when I do the memory is fleeting because the thought of COCK returns to fill up all my heart and mind constantly. I am lost and I am found but filled with endless erotic joy at having found and followed my true LUST and desires.

 

2 comments:

  1. OMG !! What a Beautiful Party... OMG !! I am THROBBINGLY HARD LEAKING LOVE.... I am soo eager to be here.....OOhh I do sooo LOVE !! BEAUTIFUL.... Teddi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!! YES YES !! WE are sooooooooo BLESSED...!!!

    ReplyDelete