Wednesday, December 23, 2020

The Birth of a CUM Whore


I remember that moment I became a CUM whore. It was actually the first time I tasted another man's CUM. I had just gotten my first blow job from another guy in a bathroom stall in a gay movie theater. It was so mind blowingly amazing that I dropped to my knees and sucked off his COCK. It was covered in dry sticky CUM and piss and tasted bitter and gross and I almost gagged. I pulled away and swallowed pieces of that dry sticky CUM and felt like throwing up. Strangely, at the same time I was so turned on by it that my whole body was trembling with erotic energy. 

Something inside clicked and I went wild on his COCK and in a few minutes he was shooting a giant hot load of fresh CUM down my gagging gullet. As he came down my throat I came as well, shooting my load on the bathroom floor. I swallowed and gulped it down the best I could but half the CUM was sticking to the insides of my mouth and throat. I thanked him, pulled up my pants and walked out of the bathroom and movie house vibrating with wild erotic energy while feeling sick, light headed and nauseous at the same time. I was having trouble swallowing and breathing from the sperm covering the insides of my entire mouth and throat. 

Somehow I ended up behind the theater in the back alley and dropped to my knees and threw up. After several minutes of full body barfing and choking and coughing and gagging it stopped and I caught my breath. I felt so weak and exhausted and dizzy and the whole world around me and inside me was spinning. Suddenly I wanted more CUM, I wanted to do it all again. Crazy I know, but I loved it. It all turned me on so much that I gathered my strength and went back inside the theater and ended up sucking as many COCKS as I could until I blacked out completely.

The next morning I woke up on an old torn mattress in the back alley totally naked, covered in piss and CUM, with CUM oozing out of my sore asshole and covering the insides of my mouth and throat, along with a fully belly of CUM and piss inside me. I felt totally broken, my body was aching and all bruised up. I was profoundly weak and totally spacy and feeling intense nausea...and all I wanted was more and more...in that moment the CUM WHORE was born. 

And even though I was sick for weeks after that experience, as soon as I got better I went back for more and have not stopped seeking CUM ever since.

 

2 comments:

  1. OMG !!!! YES !!! YES !!!!! and There is NOTHING as DELICIOUS...!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhh YES !!!!!!! Nothing BETTER.... I LOVE ..!!!

    ReplyDelete