Wednesday, December 2, 2020

My First Blow Job by Another Guy


I will never forget the first time another guy sucked my COCK. I was a freshman in college working part-time as a waiter for a catering service. This one time I was working at a business conference and was taking a leak in the can. A business guy came in and peed in the urinal next to me. We both had pretty big COCKS and caught each other looking at each other's pissing rods. We both got hard ons and I started to blush. Since we were both pissing we just stood there, side by side, glancing at each others throbbing members while we pissed. We finished at the exact same time and we were both frozen in the moment on the edge between putting our COCKS away and out LUST for each others COCKS. 

After a long pregnant moment he said "Hey man, would you like a blow job? 

Time stood even more still for me in that moment. His question took my breath away and flooded me with great fear, shame, LUST and desire all at once. 

I stammered out a sheepish "N-n-no ThThThankyou" and shyly looked away yet I could not bring myself to put my COCK away and so I stood there, blushing, looking way while holding my hard throbbing COCK. 

He laughed and started to pitch me on the experience, saying that guys give other guys the best head cause we know exactly what to do. My COCK got even more rock hard and my balls began to churn and my ass and nipples began to erotically tingle. 

Before I knew it he was on his knees in his fancy business suit sucking my COCK deep deep down his ravenous mouth and throat. I gasped more deeply then I knew was possible...it was like every cell of my whole being gasped. The feeling of his mouth and throat around my COCK, sucking on it and milking it deeply was the most erotic experience of my life, exponentially more powerful than anything I experienced before. He was so good at it my whole body felt like it was being lifted up off the ground every time he swallowed me. He sucked me so deeply, with so much LUST, passion and wild abandon that my whole being trembled with deep undulating waves of erotic energy. He brought me to the edge of CUMMING many times and then skillfully pulled me back somehow again and again. Each time got more and more intense, with the erotic energy building up inside me. Then at the edge of the greatest erotic peak of my life he sucked me even more deeply and passionately as he slide a finger inside my ass and pressed against my prostate and my COCK exploded deep inside his milking throat. He held me tightly as my whole body convulsed in his hands and my COCK shot load after load down his ravenous COCK SOCKET. My back arched and I felt like my whole being was shooting out of my body and down his throat. I swear it felt like my feet actually left the ground as I shot my final load. 

That moment seemed like an eternity and then suddenly my whole body went limp and I would have collapsed onto the marble floor if he hadn't held me tightly and continued to gently milk my oozing COCK that was still inside his throat. It was by far the best orgasm of my life. I actually cried tears of erotic joy and thanked him and returned the favor. So began my journey to serve the Great COCK GOD.

 

1 comment:

  1. OMG !! YES !!!!! There is nothing better...... WIN,...WIN... OOOhh I sooo LOVE..!!!!

    ReplyDelete